Monday 21 September 2009

Strange Habits

My strange habits and actions

When I was a young lad I did some things that were very odd, Firstly I would wipe my excrement on walls and stick paper onto it so as to create a brown glue and I was really inticed by the different shades that the excrement would make. It would also change colour from brown to black over a small time period. I used to sing a strange song called rgb that was three blind mice which I am often reminded of by my nanna. I would spend hours looking for films, or the rite film and could never make my mind up. I also used to suffer from many nightmares from my obession with the paranormal and I belive from the house I used to go into that must have left a trace on me. I also heard a cat crying once when it was fighting and it really freaked me out for years and I would hear that in my dreams in rooms. Over my life I will have re-occuring dreams that are so vivid that I will draw a map of them later and connect all of the roads etc that exist in my sleeping dream world. I still revist the dreams of my past that seem to haunt me to this day but change in unusual ways. At this age period in my life I was just an invisible enity as I still am to this day really and I must project a force feild around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment