Monday 21 September 2009

Early years Haunted House

The Haunted House

There was a house abandoned not far from my grandparents house which was surrounded by trees which I think was an old orchard. The building was very large and me and brother would often go into it to investigate if there were any ghosts present. That wasn't good enough though and we both got a portable stereo which we would record our voice's onto it, well scary sound effects that we took into the house and it really did have a great effect to allow our imaginations to play tricks with us. I would even go there alone mostly and wasn't scared for some strange reason. I didn't think it was haunted but what I did was to have serious repercussions on my mind as I used to have nightmares about voices in a house for years afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment