Monday 21 September 2009

An introduction

An introduction to myself and this autobiography


Well far far away in a distant galaxy lived..... Not really its not that special. Its just me Richard Jackson. I am writing this autobiography for myself really, I have no urge to get it published into a book and am using blogger to make it available to all. The reason I am doing this is because of a few issues I have in my life.

The 1st is that I have always felt unseen by the world and have had to live with my thoughts locked up inside me, In fact I hold my life in my head so vividly that its hard at this stage in my life to keep it locked up.

The 2nd is that I have very low confidence and I am hoping that if anyone reads this they will realise perhaps why I am the way I am.

3rd is that I was recently assessed for having Asbergers syndrome and I had to answer some questions which compelled me to go into my life in more depth. Ever since of having being diagnosed with having Asbergers its made things fit together and helped me realise why I had so many failings and misfortunes. Asbergers as always been there and I have always wondered why life seemed such a struggle for me. I have achieved very little in my life, I have never had many friends, I always used to slip through the job search market, I had no interest in social development in regards to being ambitious and much much more.

For anyone who finds this autobiography to be some ramblings of a crazy person then so be it but I have found I like who I am. I have a great level of hidden skills and knowledge which while not to be found through any educational certification are quite present in myself. I am also a free thinking individual which may cause some of you to not grasp or enjoy the writings of my life because I believe you will never find tales of anything superficial or that distracts you from this modern programed society that I feel is becoming more and more deluded by material through the strength of the television and news media.

Me Art and its politics

Imagine for just one minute that your an artist and all you see around you are commerical products that are supposed to be works of art. Modern day culture as developed a word called contemporary art so we all believe we are in a new era of artistic merit and achievement. Most of you who have been into art education like myself have been told a huge pack of lies and I say that with all my heart.

The world of politics as programmed most of you into accepting anything worth anything must have some kind of capital value and while all of you are chasing the capital dream to gain power I sit back and relish in peace and proud in knowing that my own art is the truth of art. Why do I say that and what makes me so special, well I will give you one good reason for now. When we are kids in this life we are all seeing and the strength of purity allows us to create without any purpose than to achieve and express something new and different. Our true human instincts enjoy creating things without any influence or pressures of having to sell what the magic of our minds just want to do. So I am also a free person without having to think through conceptual methods of developing art to sell myself I just look into my mind and see things that rip into the real routes of creative thinking. I feel I am on an esoteric journey and a very spiritual one that gives me the treasures of visual treats I can say I created myself and I want you all to read how I got to where I am today.

How I cast away education that dums down spiritual development. How I hid away from the capital hardships of having to conform to the rituals of the modern programed slave race. And also how I had to let people feel supear to me in order to function in a system of relaxation for which my body needs.

I want to thank America for twisting what was once unconditional love into a world that now has such dis function and a new Babylon in which money darkens the world from magic, love, truth, friendship, innocence and much more.

So read on for a voyage on my life and why I feel the way I do towards art, politics, society, history, magic and esoteric spiritualism, mythology, theology, philosophy and much much more. Read about my battles internally and externally and how I developed and opened my eyes with a mind so open to many of life's trails. Much will be plain in my life and this may not be of any interest to the people of today, that's up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment