Monday 21 September 2009

Me aged 11 plus

Me aged 11 and onwards

Senior Education

Well the time had come when I was to move up to a new school, a senior school. This whole concept was very scary for me especially because of how the kids in school would always say things will be really much harder and that the subjects were going to be near impossible. I would always fear spelling because I was just no good at it and I never really grasped the way it worked but in time I just got a natural hang of it and learned my own method for grasping it. I was sent to a school called Bramcote park which I did not like at all. There was something sinister about the atmosphere of the place which was an isolated place surrounded by woods and fields. I think my imagination went riot on me and I would imagine that things were lurking in the woods and watching me. It was also the first time I had ever noticed people taking drugs and I was really shocked to see teenagers hiding in doorways holding bags full of glue to there faces. I was socially really behind everyone else and while everyone had a group of friends to chat with I would just wonder about as I always had gotten used to. I was always invisible really and I enjoyed that because it made life all the more mysterious and I felt more protected by any uncomfortable chit chat. Even today I find it hard to relate to groups and even while playing on my xbox on the internet I play as a lone wolf especially in war based team games such as Call of duty games.

No comments:

Post a Comment