Monday 21 September 2009

Early years Films and Play

Films and play

I used to watch many films as a kid and would get the chance to go to the local video store to locate all kinds of films. I would irritate my grandparents because I would spend age's looking for that film that looked to be amazing. I remember once we had got a video player they would record the late night black and white horror films for me which were amazing. I can remember waking up in the morning with the thought of a horror film waiting to be watched down stairs. I loved the werewolf films mostly with Boris Karloff and others with Lon Chaney. My fave had to be Quatermass and the pit which was really interesting and incorporated sci-fi with demonic force's and the paranormal which added a great depth to the film. I really loved Hammer Horror films as well and I remember vampire circus being quite a raunchy film which as tame as it is now days was a real exciting treat to gaze upon the female form so early in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment