Monday 21 September 2009

Loving Feelings

Falling in love at a young age

Yes this happened to me alot well I may have been a bit older but I would marvel at gals beauty as I still do to this day, yet I reject the idea of being close to them as its always been an emotion I can not deal with. I feel trapped at a strange stage with a kind of mental block that cowers over a womens beauty to being very intimidated. I also keep women at a distance as the magical powers of there delightful eligence which this enchants me more than having conqured there brilliance. I belive many artists felt this same fear of womens sublime structure and I feel not worthy of being near a creation so magically beautiful. I aways loved gals from a young age though out my school life they were the biggest ever distraction that I secretly explored from a far which caused me great set backs in education but a worthy one which will always remain a mystery even to this day. I even remember a poorly gal at the hospital where I was as a young sick lad and while I was not attracted to her I felt a strong sense of wanting to love her through her special fragile illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment